Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Superzoo

A very wise person told me that my jitters about launching my business compare to the anticipation of childbirth. I’m happy to say that Luca For Dogs has officially launched or better said, has been born. We debuted the Luca Collection at Superzoo in Vegas in September. I say we, because it was a robust group of family and friends who were all in the delivery room with me. We were thrilled to share our collection with retailers far and near, while keeping our ears tuned in to all the feedback, which of course was off the charts good! Our coming out party was a success beyond words. Thanks to all who came, bought, browsed, or just took a mint. Found this book, appropriate for the occasion-http://smallbusinessprof.com/birthing-the-elephant.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment