Monday, December 6, 2010

Engineering Fashion: Details Matter

I picked up the latest “gift guide” on the counter today. It was loaded with the latest winter gear. As I dreamt about the upcoming ski season, I couldn’t help but notice all of the engineering that goes into the ultimate winter jacket. Insulated, layered, lined and a lot more style than I had seen in years. I quickly switched from thinking about snow gear to dog bedding since the parallels were so obvious. Just like winter gear “done right,” Luca bedding leaves no detail behind.

Just like a ski jacket would be useless without an insulated layer, a fashionable dog bed is useless without a water-resistant liner. Check out the Bed Features section of the Luca For Dogs website to see how our layered bedding system is truly the “ultimate” bed for your furry friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment